A brand-new intranet will launch to Durham County Employees in November with enhanced features promoting engagement, communication, and interaction.
A long time coming, Durham County has purchased SAP Jam, to replace the dated intranet, dcinfo. Dubbed MyDCo, the new intranet will give employees a central location for all internal County information. MyDCo will have a familiar social media experience with vibrant colors, graphics, easy navigation, and will promote open collaboration.
Key features of MyDCo include:
- Simple remote login
- Mobile application available
- Public and private groups
- Employee pages with pictures
- Post blogs, videos, and pictures
- Improved employee directory
We’re so excited about MyDCo, here’s a sneak peek….